Friday, April 6, 2012

I know You are for me

I know that You are for me, I know that You are for me, I know that You will never forsake me in my weakness'. I know that You have come now even if to write upon my heart, to remind me of who You are.
This week has been full of seizures and uncertainty when and where I'll be. That frightens me. I had 4 seizures this evening between 9 and 10pm. I also had one early this morning. I woke up laying on the kitchen floor right near the re fridge. I'm like wow OK? I don't even remember what I was doing. Maybe getting a drink? I don't know. My mom thought it was a good idea if I could track them. So I got an app for that. It says how long they last and stuff. Let's see I had one at 9:02pm and it lasted 52 seconds. Then next one was at 9:09pm and it lasted 36 seconds. The next was at 9:14pm and it lasted 5 minutes and 7 seconds. And the last one was at 9:26pm and it lasted 3 minutes and 5 seconds. I get an aura each time so I know when it's about to happen. It happened during class in the food science class while we were in our groups and I'm like guys I'm going to have a seizure. They were like do you need to go to the clinic or anything. I'm like no just give me a minute, and then I came out of it and went back to cooking. Sometimes it takes me a while to come back to the world after I wake up and other times I'm like crap I had a seizure. And then I just get paranoid about if I looked stupid or if people are talking about me.
Feeds arn't going so well. I have done maybe 3 this week. Ya, I am doing one now though, especially since I can't keep anything down.
I had a fun time with my friends last night. It was suppose to be 7 of us but only 3 could come. We had fun though. Oh and it was at my house. Watch this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekHSUF2b8bI&list=UUs1A1Ex5mSArcqPU3DxJ5Rw&index=2&feature=plcp&safe=active

Tomorrow I am going dress shopping for prom. And then sunrise service at my moms church and then going to my church for 9am service. I am so bummed that we don't have Sunday school or Youth Group. Like come on what am I gonna do on Sunday night. We need to have a movie night or something fun?! 
 Oh one thing I forgot to say. Well on Thursday I had to go to the oral surgeon because I have to get my wisdom teeth removed. Well he does all his extractions in the office. I went to him before braces when I got 8 teeth pulled and one exposure done and everything was good. Except during the exposure they didn't put me to sleep and I could smell my own flesh burning. Anyway, so they were going over the sleepy meds. He said he uses fentyl and versed. I'm like no no no allergic and can't do that. (He is an anesthesiologist too BTW) He said or we can do profafol. I'm like no I can't do that either. He's like we can do nitric oxide, but he said it still would be painful. He said since I have a bad reaction to both those meds then I have to go to a surgery center or the hospital because they would have to intabate me to make sure I don't stop breathing like I did last time. I talked about this with my Lyme doctor and she wants me to have it done because she said she wants me to have all the inflammation out of my body before I do treatment. So we decided I would come back in a month to see if the seizure med I am taking now will help the seizures and then I'll go back and try and get it all scheduled or talk about our options again.

Love Always,
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment