Thursday, March 15, 2012

News on the hip

     So the GI was suppose to call me this morning and he didn't. I called the office around 2 and asked to speak with him. I then realized he was doing procedures all day and wasn't even in the office. Anyway the nurse paged him and he left a voicemail on my phone. (I fell asleep and didn't feel like answering it.) The message said that he wanted me to call him in the morning around 7am. Whoo that is early for me. Because I wake up at 9am. I will probablly make the phone call and then go back to bed.
I went to the OB/GYN. That was an experience. Things went well though.

     When I got home there was a message on my home phone. It was the urgent care doctor I saw Sunday night. She said that she wanted me to call her about some test reseluts. The only thing I could think at the time was that she read the x-ray wrong. So I call her and tell her my hip is no better even after the 800mg of advil. She says that she thinks she knows why. I have E Coli in my bladder. A UTI. She said it is rare to get just pain in the hip region. Thing is...Yes you are probablly going to say I am so stupid. Well I have decided not to take the antibiotics till after I get back from spring retreat. It's just the Cipro she prescribed doesn't go well with my stomach and I don't want to have extra problems while I am at camp.

     Camp is tomorrow and I am really excited! I need to go pack now. TTYL.

Love Always, Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment