Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Change of plans

Oh boy. Ok I have decided not to do the Lyme treatment again. I'm graduating high school and I want to start a new chapter in my life. I can do the treatment later down in life. I have not told my mom yet. When she hears shell probably be mad making her spend all this money. So maybe it would be a good thing for her to read this so I would have to face her. Not sure how I'm going to tell her but I should do it soon. I've decided to work, go to BCC, and move out. I'm tired of living at home. There is just so much drama and crap, and I just want to move on. Not sure what I'm going to study. I actually think I might do early childhood education. I could use that in the mission field. And everyone keeps telling me how great of a teacher I'll be. So y not. Sorry I keep changing my mind uh it's frustrating. But I think I want to be a kindergarten teacher. Well those are my plans so far. I'll be trying to find a job around town and try n find a room mate and move out. I have no more seizures. Thank goodness. Still not allowed to drive till the end of June. Had fun with my aunts. I haven't laughed in a long time. We had a good time. I graduate Saturday. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment